lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Love Stinks

I've noticed that some visitors to this blog are from U.S.A. and Canada. I don´t know, maybe you came to this blog by an accident, or maybe just an error, or maybe you came looking for the most beautiful girl in the world. I don´t know, the reasons why are you reading this, but, thank you very much for stopping by. If you didn´t understand any word of what this blog is all about, feel free to e-mail me and ask for some translation of any entry of your interest.

Well, let me tell you, this  is a very sad blog, it´s about a deseseperated struggle between love and hate. The endless  battle to earn the heart of a beautiful woman. I love her very much, but unfortunally, she doesn´t love me back. You know, she is in love with someone else, she cries every night for him, because he doesn´t love her, anymore. You know what they say, Love Stinks. It hurts like hell... Well, even Adam Sandler felt this way, but, at least he made something funny about it, but, all i can do is cry, and write in this blog.


I could write thousands of entries about her, how much  i love her, i could tell you about her smile, about her voice, about her heart, but, i don´t know, after years of fighting, i feel kind of tired, fed up!...

It hurts like hell, those endless nights, me thinking about her, and she, crying over her lost boyfriend...

It is what it is, there's nothing i can do or say, i feel weak, sad and lonely.

No matter how hard i try, she just have eyes for him, so maybe that´s why this blog´s name is "nice guys finish last"... He treated her like sh... and she cries every night, missing him. I´d give my life for her, and she just make me feel useless...

So, basically, this is the story of this blog. I don´t know, seems to me, that love, here in Mexico, it´s so hard to find, so, maybe, i don´t know, just maybe i could find love in Beverly Hills, Ontario, i don't know wherever the roads in life may take me...

An maybe, this blog my change, would change the sadness, the music in it, and i would write about how beautiful you are dear reader whoever you are...

This is my first entry in english, so please be gentle and patient when you read it, please, help me think in somebody else...

take away this ball and chain... never to return again (thanks for reading)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario